Monday, January 4, 2010

One more week

Finally.  One more week until we start to get SOME answers.  I am so tired of waiting with this diagnosis and not knowing what is causing it or if it can be fixed.  These past few months I have been trying to get my mind prepared (as much as possible) for any possibility, but I know it will still be hard.  I don't want to get my hopes up only to have a major let-down....again.

DH still doesn't want to tell his parents or mine.  He says we shouldn't have to "answer" to anybody.  I wish he would understand that I would like to have the support and prayers of my family.  Maybe he will be ready to tell them if we find out he needs to have a biopsy.  Let's see how this goes....

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are able to get some answers, but there is a good chance that you won't really.

    My DH had bloodwork done before his first appointment, so that gave us a jumping off point. I really hope that it is an obstruction, and an aspiration will bring you lots of swimmers.

    I hope the week goes quickly and you get some answers!