Friday, September 3, 2010

PMS is a bitch

That's all there is to it.  I don't ever remember it being this bad pre-BC.  But seriously, I'm sick of feeling like tearing everyone's head off every time AF approaches.  Alanis Morissette to the rescue...maybe...

On top of that I've been having really weird dreams lately.  I'll chalk it up to anticipation/anxiety over the new job I'm starting next week, as that is usually the topic of my dreams lately.  Like I will show up to work and they tell me my program has to be moved to a different building, which ends of being in the same school I taught at in OK for the last 3 years so I'm feeling like "fuck I'm stuck in this dump again."  Or that we had moved back to OK after only 3 months and I'm angry about all the money we wasted.

Then the last couple nights I've had weird baby/TTC- related dreams.  First it was that we had a baby girl, but everyone was saying the baby didn't look like us.  Then I saw her and even DH and I were questioning if the docs had screwed up.  Last night I dreamed I was learning to give myself menopur shots, and when I realized it was too early to be cycling, I was told this was a "practice round."  So I kept trying to figure out the needle (which was more like a mechanical pencil) and then realized I was sitting in my classroom with all the students impatiently waiting for me to start a lesson. Weird.

Oh well I wouldn't put too much thought into analyzing my dreams.  I'm sure it's just hormones.  Seriously, if most of my dreams had any meaning then what a fucked up world this would be.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree about the dreams, if the real world and my dreams were anything alike, I think the world might be more like a giant acid trip than reality.

    ReplyDelete